The Importance of Signage
- The average business gets up to 50% of their sales from signage, 85% from within 5 miles! — Small Business Association, September 2007
- Almost 7 in 10 (68%) of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. — FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- The addition of new signage to previously unsigned buildings, and the replacement of existing signage (generally with larger signs) resulted in an average revenue increase of 5% annually. —Small Business Association website, University of San Diego study, 1995
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for retail businesses.
- Nearly 8 of 10 (76%) of consumers say they have entered a store they have never visited before based on its signs. —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Signs are continuous advertising for your business, working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States census bureau, 18% of U.S. households relocate each year. Signs are an effective means to attract new customers to replace those that have moved away.
- More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) believe that a store's signage is reflective of the quality of its products and services —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Famous but true quote, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business".
As you can see signs are important, especially for businesses. Call us today and we can explore all your signage options so you can make an intelligent decision on your business identity.
Monterey-Salinas Transit approached Santa Cruz Signs with a complex project of a scale never before attempted by our agency. Santa Cruz Signs was up for the challenge and continued to work with us to ensure that the end product was something we all can be proud of. We would not have been successful in meeting our deadline for the Jazz wrap buses had it not been for the professionalism and perseverance of the staff of Santa Cruz Signs.
Santa Cruz Signs has been wonderful to work with, always Professional, and quick to help on things I need quickly. They are Great!
Santa Cruz Signs is the best! My car wrap has been a great moving billboard for me. Everywhere I go, I get noticed! Shawn and the whole family was very professional and friendly! I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Santa Cruz Signs has been nothing but spectacular. Their quality of work is the best, their turn around is fast, and their pricing is great. The best of all, they are easy to work with.
Just a quick note to say hello and that your work on our van has earned accolades from multiple friends and colleagues not just locally but from Florida, Alaska, Nevada, Japan, France and even total strangers in the parking lot of Starbucks!
Thanks for such great work. We really enjoyed collaborating with you.