The Importance of Signage
- The average business gets up to 50% of their sales from signage, 85% from within 5 miles! — Small Business Association, September 2007
- Almost 7 in 10 (68%) of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. — FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- The addition of new signage to previously unsigned buildings, and the replacement of existing signage (generally with larger signs) resulted in an average revenue increase of 5% annually. —Small Business Association website, University of San Diego study, 1995
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for retail businesses.
- Nearly 8 of 10 (76%) of consumers say they have entered a store they have never visited before based on its signs. —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Signs are continuous advertising for your business, working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States census bureau, 18% of U.S. households relocate each year. Signs are an effective means to attract new customers to replace those that have moved away.
- More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) believe that a store's signage is reflective of the quality of its products and services —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Famous but true quote, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business".
As you can see signs are important, especially for businesses. Call us today and we can explore all your signage options so you can make an intelligent decision on your business identity.
Thanks to Santa Cruz Signs and their staff for their extreme professional and fast service. Their well designed banner, including our unique QR-code, allows members and guests to visit our web site even when we are closed!
D'Arrigo Bros. Co., of California (Andy Boy Fresh Vegetable Label) has been working with Santa Cruz Signs since 2009. I highly recommend working with their savvy team; they are very thorough, flexible, detailed and they execute every project (large or small) with great professionalism. We value Santa Cruz Signs ideas, expertise and innovative approaches to projects and we will continue to work with them in the future.
Santa Cruz Signs helped us put the final touches on our store remodel by installing a series of brilliant high resolution vinyl graphics on our windows. Our store front has come alive! Their entire staff provided professional and conscientious care throughout the process of design, approval, and final installation. I would strongly recommend Santa Cruz Signs for any local business looking to project that unique look that may help separate their business from just another big box store.
It is truly a pleasure doing business with you and your fabulous staff! I knew after our first meeting that I was working with real professionals. One of the many reasons I enjoy working with you is, you are interested and involved in the project. It's not just about making signs, but solutions and results! Your clients needs are important to you and it shows! Your commitment, service, and the quality of your products is superior!
It is a pleasure doing business with your company, Santa Cruz Signs!
In addition to the spectacular workmanship, we found your company very easy to work with. From the job estimate, through design, and final installation, Santa Cruz Signs went above and beyond what would normally be expected. I've been in retail 22 years and can tell you it's not often you find a company that is capable of performing quality work, completing a job on time, and with communication skills that would rival a large scale marketing team.