The Importance of Signage
- The average business gets up to 50% of their sales from signage, 85% from within 5 miles! — Small Business Association, September 2007
- Almost 7 in 10 (68%) of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. — FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- The addition of new signage to previously unsigned buildings, and the replacement of existing signage (generally with larger signs) resulted in an average revenue increase of 5% annually. —Small Business Association website, University of San Diego study, 1995
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for retail businesses.
- Nearly 8 of 10 (76%) of consumers say they have entered a store they have never visited before based on its signs. —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Signs are continuous advertising for your business, working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States census bureau, 18% of U.S. households relocate each year. Signs are an effective means to attract new customers to replace those that have moved away.
- More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) believe that a store's signage is reflective of the quality of its products and services —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Famous but true quote, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business".
As you can see signs are important, especially for businesses. Call us today and we can explore all your signage options so you can make an intelligent decision on your business identity.
Thanks to Santa Cruz Signs and their staff for their extreme professional and fast service. Their well designed banner, including our unique QR-code, allows members and guests to visit our web site even when we are closed!
Our company has worked with Santa Cruz Signs many times in the past few years and we are always pleased with not only the outcome of the print job, but the wonderful customer service. I was in a major bind during the 2011 Pebble Beach Food & Wine event and called the office at about 2 minutes before 5:00 PM; Becky answered the call and agreed to do a rush job that she personally delivered to the event site within 2 hours. This was a large format, die cut vinyl that I really thought I would just have to live without. Santa Cruz Signs exceeded my expectations, and for this we are grateful. Thank you for all the effort, Driscoll's really appreciates it!
D'Arrigo Bros. Co., of California (Andy Boy Fresh Vegetable Label) has been working with Santa Cruz Signs since 2009. I highly recommend working with their savvy team; they are very thorough, flexible, detailed and they execute every project (large or small) with great professionalism. We value Santa Cruz Signs ideas, expertise and innovative approaches to projects and we will continue to work with them in the future.
We interviewed and had mock ups with many sign companies prior to picking Santa Cruz Signs. They were flexible, creative and cost effective for our new signs. Their exceptional work impressed our landlord, our customers and staff. I could not be happier! We have seen an increase in our sales as a result, and it helped us establish our business in this area. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to make their signs.
Monterey-Salinas Transit approached Santa Cruz Signs with a complex project of a scale never before attempted by our agency. Santa Cruz Signs was up for the challenge and continued to work with us to ensure that the end product was something we all can be proud of. We would not have been successful in meeting our deadline for the Jazz wrap buses had it not been for the professionalism and perseverance of the staff of Santa Cruz Signs.