The Importance of Signage
- The average business gets up to 50% of their sales from signage, 85% from within 5 miles! — Small Business Association, September 2007
- Almost 7 in 10 (68%) of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. — FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- The addition of new signage to previously unsigned buildings, and the replacement of existing signage (generally with larger signs) resulted in an average revenue increase of 5% annually. —Small Business Association website, University of San Diego study, 1995
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for retail businesses.
- Nearly 8 of 10 (76%) of consumers say they have entered a store they have never visited before based on its signs. —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Signs are continuous advertising for your business, working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States census bureau, 18% of U.S. households relocate each year. Signs are an effective means to attract new customers to replace those that have moved away.
- More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) believe that a store's signage is reflective of the quality of its products and services —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Famous but true quote, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business".
As you can see signs are important, especially for businesses. Call us today and we can explore all your signage options so you can make an intelligent decision on your business identity.
Your generous signage support was so AWESOME. The entrance to the Conference Center was AMAZING. It contributed to the great success [of our event].
Santa Cruz Signs is the best! My car wrap has been a great moving billboard for me. Everywhere I go, I get noticed! Shawn and the whole family was very professional and friendly! I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Thanks to Santa Cruz Signs and their staff for their extreme professional and fast service. Their well designed banner, including our unique QR-code, allows members and guests to visit our web site even when we are closed!
We interviewed and had mock ups with many sign companies prior to picking Santa Cruz Signs. They were flexible, creative and cost effective for our new signs. Their exceptional work impressed our landlord, our customers and staff. I could not be happier! We have seen an increase in our sales as a result, and it helped us establish our business in this area. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to make their signs.
Just a quick note to say hello and that your work on our van has earned accolades from multiple friends and colleagues not just locally but from Florida, Alaska, Nevada, Japan, France and even total strangers in the parking lot of Starbucks!
Thanks for such great work. We really enjoyed collaborating with you.