The Importance of Signage
- The average business gets up to 50% of their sales from signage, 85% from within 5 miles! — Small Business Association, September 2007
- Almost 7 in 10 (68%) of consumers surveyed say they have purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. — FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- The addition of new signage to previously unsigned buildings, and the replacement of existing signage (generally with larger signs) resulted in an average revenue increase of 5% annually. —Small Business Association website, University of San Diego study, 1995
- Signage is the least expensive, yet most effective, form of advertising for retail businesses.
- Nearly 8 of 10 (76%) of consumers say they have entered a store they have never visited before based on its signs. —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Signs are continuous advertising for your business, working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States census bureau, 18% of U.S. households relocate each year. Signs are an effective means to attract new customers to replace those that have moved away.
- More than two-thirds of consumers (68%) believe that a store's signage is reflective of the quality of its products and services —FedEx office survey finds effective signage critical to store sales, May 14, 2012
- Famous but true quote, "A business without a sign is a sign of no business".
As you can see signs are important, especially for businesses. Call us today and we can explore all your signage options so you can make an intelligent decision on your business identity.
Santa Cruz Signs has been wonderful to work with, always Professional, and quick to help on things I need quickly. They are Great!
Santa Cruz Signs is the best! My car wrap has been a great moving billboard for me. Everywhere I go, I get noticed! Shawn and the whole family was very professional and friendly! I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
In addition to the spectacular workmanship, we found your company very easy to work with. From the job estimate, through design, and final installation, Santa Cruz Signs went above and beyond what would normally be expected. I've been in retail 22 years and can tell you it's not often you find a company that is capable of performing quality work, completing a job on time, and with communication skills that would rival a large scale marketing team.
D'Arrigo Bros. Co., of California (Andy Boy Fresh Vegetable Label) has been working with Santa Cruz Signs since 2009. I highly recommend working with their savvy team; they are very thorough, flexible, detailed and they execute every project (large or small) with great professionalism. We value Santa Cruz Signs ideas, expertise and innovative approaches to projects and we will continue to work with them in the future.
Your generous signage support was so AWESOME. The entrance to the Conference Center was AMAZING. It contributed to the great success [of our event].